The way in which you and your partner approach your pregnancy, and how you both plan to manage your birth can have a profound effect:
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter with Hypnobirthing births.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in Hypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after a Hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
The benefits to you are obvious, but the long term benefits to your baby cannot be over-estimated.
KG Hypnobirthing in Essex
We exclusively teach KG Hypnobirthing because it’s the only hypnobirthing course in the UK to have received accreditation from the Royal College of Midwives. So if you are a midwife, you are able to count attendance to our courses towards your professional cpd.
Because of this, birth professionals in hospitals across Essex have been taught KG Hypnobirthing, as well as top London teaching hospitals such as UCLH, Kings College Hospital and The Royal London.